1. Quality Assurance
To meet customer satisfaction, PT. Bintang Pangan Indonesia committed to yield qualified, healthy and safe products by implementing, developing and improving process performance through the production aspects of food security as follows:
- Implementation and maintenance way of making good food based on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Implementation and maintenance way of making food hygiene based on the Standard Sanitation Operation Procedure (SSOP).
- Implementation and maintenance of the system hazard analysis and critical control point (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point – HACCP ).
- The provision of caring, understanding and training that is right for all organizations in the management company in regard to the safety aspects of food.
2. Food Safety Management System
HACCP, the essence of food safety management system, is intact. The HACCP analysis is started from: the procurement of raw materials, production process, material handling, packaging and warehousing. This system is applied at each production stage.
PT. Bintang Pangan Indonesia guarantee their safety product since the beginning of the process to the hands of consumers. To apply food safety management system as whole, we implement GMP and SSOP as a basic requirement.
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
In its operations, PT. Bintang Pangan Indonesia performs the GMP that supported by adequate Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) available at each stage of production, methods and process technology. In this case we are boosted by equipment and machinery that resulted in safe, hygienic and halal products.
- SSOP (Sanitation Standard Operation Procedure)
Beside performing production standard operating procedure as preliminary requirement for HACCP, Sanitation Standard Operation Procedure is also prepared in order to assure that human, as one factor in production chain, does not contaminate our products.